British Summer Time Festival - Justin Bieber

Quite possibly one of the most spontaneous days I've had in a while, I woke up and went to work just like any other regular day until around 2:30pm when one of my friends text me and said she had 2 free tickets to BST Festival and I wanted to go. Without a thought in my mind I obviously said yes not caring that it had already started and I wouldn't be there for another 4 hours, how could I pass on a free opportunity to see Bieber, someone I've always wanted to see but have never quite managed to get a ticket for. 

So we finally reach Hyde Park after my friend got lost making us an hour later than we expected missing half of Martin Garrix's show but it actually worked out because our tickets were tickets for us to be "media press" for the day so when we got to the ticket collection the women kindly upgraded us to VIP viewing area where we would be right next to the stage to get the best view of Bieber as we had already missed 2 of his songs and told us "if i give you the tickets you're supposed to have theres no way you'll get anywhere near where you want to be stood". I don't think I had ever been so grateful in my life even though that makes me sound like such a fan girl. 



Next to the stage absolutely enjoying every second of seeing one of my favourite artists perform some of my favourite songs, I couldn't be happier especially with how close we were to Bieber himself. All of these photos were taken by me i couldn't believe there were only about 50-70 people between us, kind of surreal. 


Personally I thought his performance was great considering he had a cold that led him to keep sneezing on stage, however this day particularly showed me how much the media twist what they see to create news. I read articles the next day that said he mimed the whole thing? this is not true some of it was due to routines that were being performed other than that, no. They said he was really rude to the fans and the people he was on stage with? if the media had a sense of humour they would clearly see jokes were being made and fans were laughing. The whole article was basically the media tearing one human down like they do to hundreds of celebrities everyday for doing what they love and quite frankly are good at yet want something to talk about so they turn something good into something bitter. Is that how the media really has to be?

Comments