Fashion in the Media

One recent article I read on Business of Fashion was about brands and Instagram stories engagment with Louis Vuitton and Dior ranking the highest.


This got me thinking about the current times and the talk of social media being the biggest and best platform for interacting with consumers/ potential consumers. 

The top 3 brands according to Instagram are just some of the biggest brands/names worldwide as well as having social media accounts with the most amount of followers for a brand, however when I took a look at Calvin Klein's social media page they had nearly 6 and a half million less followers as well being far less active on social media than Dior. This lead me to my small conclusion that social media is really the way forward now days when trying to communicate with the rest of the world, the more active and engaging you are the more people will engage with the brand itself especially if they enjoy what they are seeing.


Comments