Kylie and Rihanna for Puma

Puma, a sports brand which is not highly rated by many. Kylie Jenner a famous teen known for being the sister of Kim Kardashian and an absolute style icon for so many young women and teenagers. Rihanna, a celebrity known for her amazing music who also wears bad ass clothing which always has the public praising her style.

Me personally don't wear Puma, it's not really a brand that I even look at in the shops it's just not very appealing the thought of having an animal across all of my clothing including does is just not something I want but putting that aside I think Kylie being a face is great but Rihanna... not so great.

The idea of getting two style icons to be the face of the brand is such a good idea considering they are looked up on by millions of people is great and has actually worked, I know this for a fact due to seeing so many more people wear it around these days which could also be the influence of grime stars Krept and Konan. For Kylie Jenner to be the face of puma actually works her looks are worn by teenage girls all over the world, her hipster/sporty/grungy style has inspired the way millions of  young girls dress for example the everyday jeans and crop t worn with a biker jacket, I haven't seen someone not in this outfit. Since she is quite sporty in the way she dresses often posting insta pics in track suits/gym wear and trainers it works for her to be the face as it will inspire her followers to start wearing that brand more because if Kylie wears it then it's obvs cool.





Rihanna being the face of puma is not something I'm keen on, when I've seen her wear puma clothing before she looks great yeah, but her image is "bad girl riri" and in my opinion puma does not give off that kind of look which does not suit her image at all. She works the street style looks as well as wearing gowns that just about cover her feminine areas so personally for me when I look at Rihanna I don't see her as someone on the face of Puma posters.

Comments